Join the #1 Global Franchising Opportunity*
Simple operations with no cooking involved, makes the SUBWAY® franchise a great business opportunity.
The SUBWAY® franchise system places a focus on making great sandwiches.
So great, in fact, that many SUBWAY® customers have become franchise owners simply because they believe in the product. There are currently more than 30685 restaurants in 88 countries throughout the world. 205 in New Zealand**
The best reasons to become a Franchisee
- Global brand
- World’s largest submarine sandwich franchise
- Opportunity to start fresh in your business venture
- Trusted brand promoting healthy lifestyles
- One of the lowest franchisee fees in the industry
- Location flexibility of floor plan (can go almost anywhere to maximise space utilisation)
- Simple operation (no frying/grease)
- Menu variety (every sandwich or salad is freshly made to customers’ order)
- Intensive training
- Support from HQ and fellow owners
- Promotional and marketing support
- Systems already in place for you to wrap and go
With the SUBWAY® franchise system’s outstanding support structure and operational history, it’s no surprise that its growth continues to break records. Having more than 6,000 non-traditional restaurants in a variety of locations worldwide, is a true testament to the growing popularity of the SUBWAY® franchise. More than 70% of all new SUBWAY® franchises are sold to existing owners.
“Having spent years looking into franchise businesses, the SUBWAY® system got me going – simple, efficient and proven world-wide. My financial future is looking good and the SUBWAY® brand is getting stronger by the day!
Darryl Gray, North Island.
*For an unprecedented 15 times in 21 years, the SUBWAY® restaurant chain was ranked the number one franchise opportunity in the Entrepreneur magazine’s 29th Annual Franchise 500 rankings.
** Numbers subject to change.